50K
So, from what I've heard (and this was something I had never heard before), they have a run makes a marathon look simple. 50K. 32+ miles.
Dude.
I get a pain in my side even thinking about it.
In other news, I got a new cell phone today. Not the prettiest one out there, but it has gotten good reviews and, so far, I like it. Now I need to find some kind of obnoxious cover to put on it.
I also have found a roommate for the summer in Houston. She is also interning with Deloitte, but in the external audit side. Now we just need to find a place to live. I talked to an apartment locator today and I should have a few choices within the next week. I think we are going to try and live in Midtown (If not, we'll certainly be in the loop).
Yeah, that's about it.
Dude.
I get a pain in my side even thinking about it.
In other news, I got a new cell phone today. Not the prettiest one out there, but it has gotten good reviews and, so far, I like it. Now I need to find some kind of obnoxious cover to put on it.
I also have found a roommate for the summer in Houston. She is also interning with Deloitte, but in the external audit side. Now we just need to find a place to live. I talked to an apartment locator today and I should have a few choices within the next week. I think we are going to try and live in Midtown (If not, we'll certainly be in the loop).
Yeah, that's about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home