Fitness Day
So, today I went to my fist Weight Watcher's meeting is about a year. I love being a lifetime member...all you have to do is pay the meeting fee and jump back on the bandwagon. I will have to continue to pay the meeting fee until I get my weight back down, but I don't *have* to go every week. I technically just have to go once a month, but I'm sure I'll be there with my $10 every Wednesday morning.
I also went to Cycle Fit today (for the first time in about 6 weeks). I figured out that I'm not as big of an out-of-shape-wuss as I thought. Turned out that the bike I tended to ride before has a much stiffer intensity lever than most of the others in there. So, while I was feeling bad about myself because I couldn't handle going to the "medium" intensity level, much less the "hard" intensity level, my classmates weren't really working their butts off as hard as I thought.
One last thing, that has absolutely nothing to do with fitness, I got new tires on my car. YEA! I love new tires. They make my car feel like its gliding. Then again, that could also have something to do with the fact that asphalt was finally laid down on the main road into my neighborhood. It has only been missing since early January.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Drink some Green Beer for me!
I also went to Cycle Fit today (for the first time in about 6 weeks). I figured out that I'm not as big of an out-of-shape-wuss as I thought. Turned out that the bike I tended to ride before has a much stiffer intensity lever than most of the others in there. So, while I was feeling bad about myself because I couldn't handle going to the "medium" intensity level, much less the "hard" intensity level, my classmates weren't really working their butts off as hard as I thought.
One last thing, that has absolutely nothing to do with fitness, I got new tires on my car. YEA! I love new tires. They make my car feel like its gliding. Then again, that could also have something to do with the fact that asphalt was finally laid down on the main road into my neighborhood. It has only been missing since early January.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Drink some Green Beer for me!

2 Comments:
green beer was drunk for you.
Yea! Thanks Richard!
Post a Comment
<< Home