Punk'd
You know those joke emails that tell you to "turn up the volume all the way up on your computer then click on this link"? Once you click on said link, you'll be redirected to a message...then, suddenly, out of no where, some really loud (since the volume is all the way up) obnoxious sound bite will come on???
I think I've only had one of these emails and it was just a woman screaming. Scared the shit out of me (I think I fell out my chair), but no harm done.
Well, some guy opened one of these emails in the CEBA computer lab the other day. The lab is a nice size (maybe 50-60 computers) and was pretty full. This kid got everyone's attention when we heard (loudly) "I LOVE GAY PORN! I'M LOOKING AT GAY PORN, RIGHT NOW!"
Man, that was some funny shit.
I think I've only had one of these emails and it was just a woman screaming. Scared the shit out of me (I think I fell out my chair), but no harm done.
Well, some guy opened one of these emails in the CEBA computer lab the other day. The lab is a nice size (maybe 50-60 computers) and was pretty full. This kid got everyone's attention when we heard (loudly) "I LOVE GAY PORN! I'M LOOKING AT GAY PORN, RIGHT NOW!"
Man, that was some funny shit.

3 Comments:
Well, she didn't know he was married, and he was very charming (treated her much better than Moondoggie was at the time). It wouldn't have bothered me if she didn't stay all googly-eyed even after she found out he was married.
I have never received such an email, but I still remember printing off some project in the EECS lab with Taylor late one evening. We both saw a guy just blithely looking at some quite raunchy porn, just sitting right there, flipping through nekkid, dirty pictures in full view of at least a dozen people. Really.
I've seen that in the middleton library lab, but never in CEBA...
Post a Comment
<< Home