Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sunshine Days

The last couple of days have been beautiful here in Baton Rouge...Sunny skies, cool breezes. I laid out today. While I don't think I've had what qualifies as a tan during the last couple of years, I do believe that I lost a little of my florescent glow. I have every intention of laying out again tomorrow, if it is another good day.

I have to admit, I am a little leery of woodland creatures coming to visit while I'm sunning in the backyard. There was that incident last year when a deer bust through the hedges into the backyard and scared the crap out of me. Add on the visits we've been getting from the neighborhood skunk and it can be downright dangerous to go back there.

Hmmmmm...maybe I should rethink this whole "tan" idea.

Nhhaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home