Sunday, April 10, 2005

Reorganization of Assets

Its amazing the things you find when digging through boxes that have been in storage for 2 years. It makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking when I originally packed the boxes.

I've been spending a little bit of time in my storage unit, trying to pull things out that I'll need for the apartment in Houston. I went to the unit earlier in the week, just to check on it and found that some of the boxes were collapsing (damn heat and humidity), so I've been rearranging things too...you know, moving the boxes marked "fragile" from the top of the leaning stacks. While replacing the damaged boxes, I've stumbled across things that were obviously not packed by me, but thrown in the last few boxes by my parents when we finishing packing. Maureen, I'm sorry your computer case was thrown in with the couch cushions....I've also found the box that your silverware came in (it was empty, yet packed anyway) and I'm sure there are various other items of yours. I'll keep them and then maybe we can trade the few things of mine that I know you have (my smurf mug and that one spoon)...I think I may even have Amanda's martini glasses (or did she get those back?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home