Unemployment, revisited
Whooohooo! I am, once again, unemployed. My last shift at Gymboree took place last night. Considering I made approximately $20, and spent around $80 on that shift, I know they are sad to see me go.
My leaving was a little earlier than I originally planned, but I need to wrap of the semester, study for the last two parts of the CIA exam and prepare for the move to Houston. That's in addition to all the other crazy stuff my family has going on in May and early June (babies, weddings, graduations and commissionings).
So, from now on, for me its studying for tests, finishing up projects and trying not to spend any more money. This is gonna be a bit of a challenge.
My leaving was a little earlier than I originally planned, but I need to wrap of the semester, study for the last two parts of the CIA exam and prepare for the move to Houston. That's in addition to all the other crazy stuff my family has going on in May and early June (babies, weddings, graduations and commissionings).
So, from now on, for me its studying for tests, finishing up projects and trying not to spend any more money. This is gonna be a bit of a challenge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home