Baby, Baby
Haha, I accidentaly posted this to foodalicious instead of this blog. I deleted it, but I'm not above pointing out my own stupidity.
I had a pretty quiet weekend. I don't have any major projects or tests due this week, so I took the weekend to relax. I laid out again on Saturday and turned my slightly less than flourescent skin tone to more of a "boiled lobster" hue. Ow.
Today I traveled to New Orleans to attend a baby shower for one of the ladies I worked with at Y.O.W. (a Nolan for those of you who are related). Several of us traveled down there together and were able to catch up on the latest gossip (who's dating who, who's hiring hookers and bringing them to work, who's likly to walk in the office with a shotgun because they got fired last week). Since we, with the exception of one, have all left Y.O.W. and moved on to different things (I'm only going to imply "bigger and better"), it was nice to be able to catch up with all of them.
So, to recap: Sunshine, gossip, cake and punch. Damn good weekend.
I had a pretty quiet weekend. I don't have any major projects or tests due this week, so I took the weekend to relax. I laid out again on Saturday and turned my slightly less than flourescent skin tone to more of a "boiled lobster" hue. Ow.
Today I traveled to New Orleans to attend a baby shower for one of the ladies I worked with at Y.O.W. (a Nolan for those of you who are related). Several of us traveled down there together and were able to catch up on the latest gossip (who's dating who, who's hiring hookers and bringing them to work, who's likly to walk in the office with a shotgun because they got fired last week). Since we, with the exception of one, have all left Y.O.W. and moved on to different things (I'm only going to imply "bigger and better"), it was nice to be able to catch up with all of them.
So, to recap: Sunshine, gossip, cake and punch. Damn good weekend.

4 Comments:
Timeliness and convience, from what I understand.
Well, He and his wife are members of Baton Rouge's Swinger's society (who knew you could find swingers in BR) and he has a tendency of picking up hookers on his lunch hour and bringing them back to the office...since he's the owner, no one can really say anything.
Well, he's offered to share the hookers with some of the female staff, so he's trying to keep the place entertaining. As far as why the hookers, I don't know. Maybe a sex addiction?
He should look into renting some air-conditioned storage facility for his extra-curricular activities.
Post a Comment
<< Home