It's 5 o'clock somewhere
I just clicked on a link found on msn that I thought would bring me to a game entitiled "exploding frogs puzzle". I thought it sounded like it could be cool. I failed to read the rest of the link which said "german scientists". It was an article, not a game. boo...
Mom and I just cracked open a couple of bottles of Michelob Lager and toasted to "good grades". I just finished a Business Law test and she just finished her finals (and she keeps rubbing that in), so we were both in need. Since I don't have class again until Monday, I'm taking the night off and will probably even take most of tomorrow off...I'm planning on going to see Hitchhikers Guide. I've never read the series, but I've been hearing about it for years. Plus, I saw a preview for it last week before Sin City and it was pretty damn funny. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed.
Mom and I just cracked open a couple of bottles of Michelob Lager and toasted to "good grades". I just finished a Business Law test and she just finished her finals (and she keeps rubbing that in), so we were both in need. Since I don't have class again until Monday, I'm taking the night off and will probably even take most of tomorrow off...I'm planning on going to see Hitchhikers Guide. I've never read the series, but I've been hearing about it for years. Plus, I saw a preview for it last week before Sin City and it was pretty damn funny. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed.

2 Comments:
It was very entertaining. Also a good recommend for any of you looking for something to go see.
greg and i saw it this weekend while we were waiting for my car to be fixed. it wasn't as fantastic as i hoped it might be, but it was still pretty good. and anything is an imporvement over that horrible bbc version.
-mo
Post a Comment
<< Home