Thursday, June 16, 2005

Business Trip, Week 1

I've been in New Orleans since Monday. So far my first week with a real client on a real audit (as opposed to training) is going well. I like the client a lot and I am enjoying the people that I work with.

The hotel I'm staying at is nice and swanky. I'm really looking forward to spending 2 more weeks here. I should be in NO for a couple of weeks after that, but I'm not sure where I'll be staying.

One of the advantages of doing business in New Orleans is, of course, the food. I need to make sure to pack some workout clothes next week. If they are taking space in my bag, maybe I'll be inspired to go work out.

The disadvantage of working in New Orleans is the fact that several of my neighbors are tourists and we are staying a block or two of Bourbon. I was wakened to sounds of door slamming and things falling over in the room next door.

That's all I can write now....gotta run.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

It could be worse. You could be staying in that place I stayed in off Rampart street. ... ew...

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home