Oh yeah out in Lakeview? That place is good. There is another place right around the corner La Cuisine, also fantastic. It's nice b/c they are out of the way in Lakeview so it's mostly locals, no tourists. I'll get Melissa or Jerry to say something, they have been there more than me.
Yeah, its good - good Italian food, nice cozy atmosphere - I've actually only been there twice even though its all of 2 miles away from my parents' house.
4 Comments:
nope.
Oh yeah out in Lakeview? That place is good. There is another place right around the corner La Cuisine, also fantastic. It's nice b/c they are out of the way in Lakeview so it's mostly locals, no tourists. I'll get Melissa or Jerry to say something, they have been there more than me.
Yeah, its good - good Italian food, nice cozy atmosphere - I've actually only been there twice even though its all of 2 miles away from my parents' house.
We ate there last Thursday night...it was AMAZING.
And we met Tony (he kissed my cheek).
Post a Comment
<< Home