Body Function EXTRAVA-GANZA!
So it's been a while...atleast it feels like its been forever since I updated this blog!
The past two weeks have gone well. I'm still in New Orleans (well, actually right now I'm in Longview, TX, but that's just a weekend away) and I will be for two more weeks. After that, I'm rolling onto a client that is based out of the Houston area. I may still travel some with them, but I don't think it will bring me to NOLA. I've enjoyed NOLA and I'm going to miss her when I'm back in H-town.
Like I said, I'm currently in Longview, TX. My sister Carrie and her family moved up here last weekend so I came up to see the house and spend some time with the kids. That explains the title. Within 30 minutes of being here, my nephew peed and spit up on me. Good thing I'm lugging two suitcases full of clothes with me! And I take comfort in the fact that I'll be able to use this experience to embarass him when he brings his first girlfriend home to meet the family. I'll stay here until tomorrow afternoon and then head back to Houston. My 4th of July should be pretty quiet...if I don't include my experiences here in Longview. ;)
Hope everyone has a Happy 4th!
The past two weeks have gone well. I'm still in New Orleans (well, actually right now I'm in Longview, TX, but that's just a weekend away) and I will be for two more weeks. After that, I'm rolling onto a client that is based out of the Houston area. I may still travel some with them, but I don't think it will bring me to NOLA. I've enjoyed NOLA and I'm going to miss her when I'm back in H-town.
Like I said, I'm currently in Longview, TX. My sister Carrie and her family moved up here last weekend so I came up to see the house and spend some time with the kids. That explains the title. Within 30 minutes of being here, my nephew peed and spit up on me. Good thing I'm lugging two suitcases full of clothes with me! And I take comfort in the fact that I'll be able to use this experience to embarass him when he brings his first girlfriend home to meet the family. I'll stay here until tomorrow afternoon and then head back to Houston. My 4th of July should be pretty quiet...if I don't include my experiences here in Longview. ;)
Hope everyone has a Happy 4th!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home