Monday, September 05, 2005

Me-ami (everyone please read)

The trip to Miami was great...I will post pictures later. I made it back to Baton Rouge late last night, but apparently, my luggage never left Miami (and I'm missing the 8 pairs of shoes that were in that bag.) The ticket agent at the BTR ticket counter was oh so helpful too (sarcasm) when he said "oh, like I was explaining to that last guy (in a conversation that I couldn't hear), there's nothing we can do about that. We can deliver it, if you like, if it comes in." That's reassuring. I've called American Airlines this morning and they know where it is, its just not in BTR yet.

I want my shoes.

You just don't understand.

I want my shoes.

In another note, we had so much fun in Miami, we decided that we want to do it again. Not Miami, cause I don't think we'll be able to drag Mo back there once she leaves, but maybe another city. Someone threw out the date of Memorial day, but I want ya'll to throw out other dates that could work and give suggestions for where we could go. Everyone (I don't think too many other people read this blog) is invited. I volunteer to be a partner in charge on this one (Greg and his travel agent Mom are probably going to have to help).

Give me some ideas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I love the annual group vacation idea.

I've thought about Tahoe, San Francisco, and Asheville so far.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

p.s. Sorry about the shoes!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

or Canada. nice and cool.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

We could always rendezvous somewhere, rent a van, and drive somewhere.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home