Sigma Who?
So I'm sure I should make a comment on Rita, but I'm a little tired of hurricanes at the moment and I won't. I will make a comment about the fallout of Katrina...FBI lost their offices in New Orleans and have taken up residence in the Sigma Nu house on Sorority/Fraternity row at LSU. You have to think that that may cut down on some of the party activities they have there....

2 Comments:
I'll make a comment on Rita. 24 hours in my car makes Greg go crazy!!! You up for some tailgating on Monday?
-Greg
24 hours huh? I was wondering how long it would take you...the traffic stories have been awful coming out of Houston.
I will certainly be willing to tailgate on Monday. They cancelled class (not that I had it anyway). My dad is still trying to figure out whats going on with the people we normally tailgate with, so we'll have to make our plans in the next day or so...
Post a Comment
<< Home