New Word
I learned a new word last night: Sorostitute
I was standing down by the concession stands finishing up a cigarette (be proud, I'm quitting and it was one of the few I had yesterday) when another girl came up to me smoking her cigarette. She told me that she didn't want to appear to be by herself smoking, so she was going to pretend that she knew me. She then proceded to go into a tirade about an experience she had coming out of the bathroom. "I was leaving the women's room, going against the crowd to leave...I'm drunk, but I'm a nice, polite drunk. I say excuse me when I bump into someone. So, as I was making my way through the crowd to leave I said 'I know I'm going against the crowd. Sorry' when some Sorostitute gave me this awful look and said 'yeah, you are sorry.' dumb bitch. Sorry if you're in a sorority." I laughed and said that I wasn't in a sorority, but that I might just have to use that word from now on. We went on with the conversation and clarified that it doesn't apply to all sorority girls, just the dumb, drunk and bitchy ones...
I just love the word...sorosititute. hahaha.
I was standing down by the concession stands finishing up a cigarette (be proud, I'm quitting and it was one of the few I had yesterday) when another girl came up to me smoking her cigarette. She told me that she didn't want to appear to be by herself smoking, so she was going to pretend that she knew me. She then proceded to go into a tirade about an experience she had coming out of the bathroom. "I was leaving the women's room, going against the crowd to leave...I'm drunk, but I'm a nice, polite drunk. I say excuse me when I bump into someone. So, as I was making my way through the crowd to leave I said 'I know I'm going against the crowd. Sorry' when some Sorostitute gave me this awful look and said 'yeah, you are sorry.' dumb bitch. Sorry if you're in a sorority." I laughed and said that I wasn't in a sorority, but that I might just have to use that word from now on. We went on with the conversation and clarified that it doesn't apply to all sorority girls, just the dumb, drunk and bitchy ones...
I just love the word...sorosititute. hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home