Thursday, November 03, 2005

Daylight Savings

Why, oh, why can't my dog understand daylight savings time??? Justice and I have always fought over what time was a good time to get out of bed. We had peacefully settled on 7am and I was even getting him to push that back a little (we were making it until 730am).

But that all whent to hell in a handbasket after changing the clocks last weekend. Now he thinks he's doing me a favor when letting me sleep in til 615am.

This sucks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

DST sucks. I don't wake up early enough to make any use of the that morning sunshine but I sure do work late enough to have to drive home in the dark after work. Ugh!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Don't you mean standard time sucks, Chad?

I personally am enjoying the early morning sunshine. ;)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I can now get up well before 8 and be okay with it. We'll see how long this lasts.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I love that Arizona totally ignores DST. The only drawback is that our cable TV schedule changes. I can no longer stay up late enough to watch Nip/Tuck and have to tape it for the next day. I wish the rest of the country would come to its senses and copy us :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home