End of Semester
Yay! All my projects are done! Whooo HOooo!
I've written 3 research papers (5-10pgs in legnth each) in the past week, given 2 presentations and taken 1 test. My week from Hell is over. I'm planning on watching the finale to America's Next Top Model tonight and reading a good book.
I do still have one day of classes, two of which involve presentations, but I've already done mine for each of those classes. The worst class I will have is my Advanced Accounting class, for a couple of reasons...(1) its the last of the day and the prof will keep us until the hour and a half is up and (2) 4 presentations on the very same topic, very same case will be the topic of the class...very boring. We were the only group that presented on Tuesday without a blue background to the powerpoint (ours was dark green and blue striped, very stylish). I'm sure tomorrow will be much of the same.
Now, I just have to look forward to finals...but, I'll wait until after ANTM.
I've written 3 research papers (5-10pgs in legnth each) in the past week, given 2 presentations and taken 1 test. My week from Hell is over. I'm planning on watching the finale to America's Next Top Model tonight and reading a good book.
I do still have one day of classes, two of which involve presentations, but I've already done mine for each of those classes. The worst class I will have is my Advanced Accounting class, for a couple of reasons...(1) its the last of the day and the prof will keep us until the hour and a half is up and (2) 4 presentations on the very same topic, very same case will be the topic of the class...very boring. We were the only group that presented on Tuesday without a blue background to the powerpoint (ours was dark green and blue striped, very stylish). I'm sure tomorrow will be much of the same.
Now, I just have to look forward to finals...but, I'll wait until after ANTM.

4 Comments:
good luck with finals.
-mo
Thanks Mo.
Mary, I never really thought that Jayla was evil...but then I've only really watched the last few episodes, so I haven't really seen her in action. However, I did think that she had the ability to take a really good picture. She only had that one look!
correction, didn't have the ability to take a really good picture...
I remeber the benedryl episode, but I only saw part of it...I didn't see that.
Oh, I'm I'm so upset that Nicole won! She always seemed a little evil. I liked Nic much better, even though she didn't have as much personality. I thought she had a classier approach to things.
Post a Comment
<< Home