Wednesday, January 04, 2006

'Cause That's The Rule

Work started! Yay Paychecks!

All is going well. It's nice to have something to do again that will result in me getting paid instead of me paying to do the work. Although, considering the fact that my paycheck will go to pay off the school loans, I'm not sure that it's working entirely in my favor. We're just doing some orientation and training this week and next, but after that, I'm sure I will be very busy working long hours. Where I will be working is still undetermined, but I'm hoping for some travel. The partner in charge of scheduling (I think it's technically called "utilization") told us today to let him know if we want to travel...he said that he could send us to Paris....Texas, or Pittsburg....Texas. I'm sending him an email now. Paris...here I come.

Right now, I'm watching the UT/USC game. Everyone in Houston is watching the game right now. I can tell. All the men are walking their dogs 'cause its halftime. Maureen wants me to yell outside "Game's On" when halftime is over, just to see if all the men start running to get back to their t.v. sets.

In the meantime, I'm alternating between torturing Maureen with tickling and crying fits and discussing the particulars of the "No Naked Time In The Living Room" rule with Greg. He needs some clarification.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure a thong constitutes clothes.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Yo.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

You're really gonna just leave that hanging out there, aren't ya?!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

hey ohhh!

leave that hanging out there... hilarious

4:21 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey...sorry. I didn't mean to leave that hanging out there...I've just been busy with work and happy hours and haven't had the opportunity to respond.

Greg...Thongs do constitute clothing, but worn alone, they violate the rule.

I'll have none of that!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home