Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cup of Non-fat Caramel

So, I had the week from hell last week at work. It was a hard reality crash after my trip to Michigan. Therefore, a little bit of retail therapy was in order. I had a lot of Christmas shopping left to do, so I figured I could make myself feel better by buying gifts for others....then I realized that I'm a rather selfish shopper and while I did get almost all of my Christmas shopping done, I also bought myself a little treat.

I've been looking at buying a fancier coffee maker for a while and used this as an excuse to do so. I also bought a fancy burr grinder....not the $200 version....I really need to improve my palate to justify doing that kind of damage to my checkbook.


So far, I'm really enjoying the new purchase. The coffee is an improvement over the coffee that we've had around here (we buy a lb of coffee every 6 months, so its a guaranteed stale cup of coffee normally). And maybe its my imagination, but I'd like to say that I am improving my palate some. And atleast the coffee maker looks cool... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home