Rainy Day Blues
After a tough day at work, I was rewarded with the opportunity to leave early due to the horrible rainy weather we've had here in the Houston area. It doesn't seem as if the rain is going to let up any time soon, and since the roads were flooded this morning driving into work, my client decided to close shop early and let their employees go home. So, I'm in my pjs, trying to make a dent in the work that I am still expected to finish today. But, I'm in my PJS!!! I can do another 8 hours of work (ok, maybe only 6)
I had a nice weekend. Mo & I drove into BR on Friday, ran some errands on Saturday and then traveled back here (in the rain-it was awful...i was begging Maureen for a drink with about 2 hours left in the trip) yesterday afternoon. Carrie & Taylor stopped here on their way back to Austin (much to their driving in rain frazzled nerve's relief) and spent the night. A quick goodbye this morning, and they were on their way home.
I'm trying to make a point to update this thing more often. I'm shooting for a post today. I can't promise excitement, but i'll shoot for mediocre entertainment daily.
I had a nice weekend. Mo & I drove into BR on Friday, ran some errands on Saturday and then traveled back here (in the rain-it was awful...i was begging Maureen for a drink with about 2 hours left in the trip) yesterday afternoon. Carrie & Taylor stopped here on their way back to Austin (much to their driving in rain frazzled nerve's relief) and spent the night. A quick goodbye this morning, and they were on their way home.
I'm trying to make a point to update this thing more often. I'm shooting for a post today. I can't promise excitement, but i'll shoot for mediocre entertainment daily.

1 Comments:
My dad passed through the Houston airport twice in the past two weeks. The first time his plane was stuck in Dallas due to storms. He didn't make it home til the next day. The second time he was trapped in the airport for hours waiting for the plane to take him to Tyler.
Post a Comment
<< Home