Thursday, October 05, 2006

2 More Days

I have two more days left on this project in Houston, and I'm looking forward to its end. I like staying here and sleeping in my own comfortable bed, but I miss the expense account and racking up the frequent flyer/hotel points. I'm heading to Denver next week and I'm really excited about that. It has been hot here in Houston for the last week and it will be nice to get into cooler weather. After that, I'm unscheduled for a week, then back to New Orleans for a couple of months.

This past weekend, I traveled to Ville Platte to celebrate my Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. Wow. 60 years. It was nice to see my family, but not so great to realize that all of my younger cousins have grown a tremendous amount and I am now the 2nd shortest family member there. I say 2nd, but only because I'm sticking to the idea that my cousin Madeline is 1/12 of an inch shorter than me. I am one of the older grandkids on that side of my family (with the exception of one, the rest are about 10 years younger than me) so I feel really old when I'm with them.

Alright, back to work. Have a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Heh. I love my baby, and kinda dread going back to traveling again. But yes, the expense account for meals and free flights and hotel rooms? I do miss being able to cash in on that.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home