Stupid Wine Cube from Target
Hello all....
So, I'm still enjoying the time I have in Houston. Its nice to sleep in my own bed for more than a couple nights at a time. I found out today that it will be less nights than previously antipated. I was told today that I will head to Denver, CO in two weeks. I'll spend 1 week there helping out with the project that I worked on in KY. I'm happy to be going back to that project (and certainly looking forward to Denver), but I'm a little sad that I won't be going to Kentucky for the week. After that, I'm off to Lubbock, TX for a week, then back to NOLA....Geaux Saints!
But for now, I will content myself with the fact that I've just completed Defensive Driving (Yay!) and sign off to go to bed (I am a little drunk after all).
Damn. I'm a lush, aren't I?
So, I'm still enjoying the time I have in Houston. Its nice to sleep in my own bed for more than a couple nights at a time. I found out today that it will be less nights than previously antipated. I was told today that I will head to Denver, CO in two weeks. I'll spend 1 week there helping out with the project that I worked on in KY. I'm happy to be going back to that project (and certainly looking forward to Denver), but I'm a little sad that I won't be going to Kentucky for the week. After that, I'm off to Lubbock, TX for a week, then back to NOLA....Geaux Saints!
But for now, I will content myself with the fact that I've just completed Defensive Driving (Yay!) and sign off to go to bed (I am a little drunk after all).
Damn. I'm a lush, aren't I?

1 Comments:
In your defense, it's bigger than a juice box. It's more like when you buy fancy soup that comes in a box instead of a can. A single serving box, though. Not one that's meant to serve four. It's not that big.
-mo
Post a Comment
<< Home