Well, I know what I'm going to put on my Christmas list
A new wallet. Seeing as I lost mine some time in the past two days, I figure that a new one will come in handy. Fortunately for me, I have developed this nasty habit of throwing my credit cards and license in the pocket of my purse, so I really didn't have anything more than a couple of dollars and an ATM card in the wallet. Oh, and my social security card.
No worries....the bank has been contacted and the card cancelled. I've also managed to put a fraud alert with the credit bureaus in case someone finds my wallet.
But doesn't this just sound like a fun experience???
No worries....the bank has been contacted and the card cancelled. I've also managed to put a fraud alert with the credit bureaus in case someone finds my wallet.
But doesn't this just sound like a fun experience???

2 Comments:
Bummer! I'm glad it won't inconvenience your flight up to Michigan. Have a good trip.
Me too! I could really be in a tough position if I lost more than what I did. I'm very lucky to not be stranded in NOLA right now! I'd be really upset if I couldn't come to Michigan this weekend!
Post a Comment
<< Home