Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Schedules

Ugghh....I'm having a hard time concentrating on work today, so I thought I'd take a moment and post. The project is going pretty well, but my schedule is busy. I have plenty of work to do and plenty enough time to do it (especially since I've decided to stick to my own realistic schedule instead of the overly aggressive one that managment wants me to meet). Either way, this week promises to be busy with work, but the weekend shouldn't be too bad. I've got one meeting next Monday morning in NOLA, but I there's a chance I may get to head back to Houston that night. I'm keeping my figers crossed for that....due to my sister's work schedule, we're doing Thanksgiving in Longview on Wednesday. It will be nice when they move to Houston....a 30 minute drive to their house (provided I'm in town) for dinner is much better than the current 3 1/2 hour drive.

This weekend was fun. I met up with Greg and Maureen to take in the LSU/Alabama game. Tiger Stadium, good friends, a roasted pig and lots of alcohol is such a pleasurable way to spend an evening! This was only slightly dimmed by the fact that it was freezin-ass cold and I had a nasty headache caused by the left over cough from the cold that Maureen gave me (yes, you know you're at fault here...I was healthy before I got home).

The weather has warmed up, although I think another cold front may be coming through. The weather is looking a little bit rough outside....but hey, its November....it's supposed to be cold, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were only home for 15 minutes before you got sick. There is no way that is my fault.

-mo

8:25 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

It's not only your fault, but you also got my coworker (the other Erin F) sick. She completely blames you.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home