Motivation?
My new computer was delivered today! It was a Christmas present and I'm very excited to get it! My old computer is on its last legs and there are things that I just don't want to do on my work computer (namely: my checkbook, my writing). I bought an HP laptop with rather basic features (although its probably 100 times better than old Agatha). I originally was going to use the promise of a new computer as motivation for my writing....finish my story, get a computer, but the increasing need, combined with Christmas money, allowed me to abandon my original plan. In addition, there is a deal at work where we can get a copy of Office 2007 for $8, so that helped keep the cost down to a manageable level.
The best part: I used its delivery as an excuse to "work" from "houston" today. :)
The best part: I used its delivery as an excuse to "work" from "houston" today. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home