Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Race for the Cure - October 4, 2008

All -

As most of you know, my sister Renee found a lump on her breast last December, on her 35th birthday. She was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks later, shortly before Christmas. After a quick lumpectomy and an aggressive chemotherapy schedule, she is currently in the process of finishing up her last couple of weeks of radiation in Washington, DC. I thank God every day that she was lucky enough to find her cancer early and has responded well to treatments and I'm looking forward to the celebrations we have planned for when she completely finishes her treatments.

I am planning on participating in this years Race for the Cure in Houston on Saturday, October 4, 2008. While I am participating on a team for work, I would also like to see how much money I can raise for this cause on my own. If you would like to help me out and donate under my participant name, please use this link.

As always, I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home