Delayed
I know, I know, I've been silently absent form your lives, and you've wondered, is this the start of a long break? Will the light of your lives leave you in darkness again. Of course not, dear readers. I am always with you, and the sanative halo of my turbulent verbiage is suitable for reading and re-reading.
I'm breaking my curious silence to wish my dear, dear friends the LaBordes a happy, happy first year wedding anniversary. Has it really been a year? It has. Hopefully, my gentle ribbing has not hit to close to home and the marital bliss continues. But in case it does not, and a split or some form of counseling is imminent, I think its perfectly clear whose side I'm on: mine. What was I talking about?

2 Comments:
Thanks, Erin. We're flattered you remembered.
I guess it's time I made note of the poem that is so obviously not by me. The imposter did a decent job, what with the transition into gangsta speak at the end there. But the real oversight is the obvious one. I really don't work for free. In fact, even this is pushing it.
-mo
I also need to mention a Happy Belated 6th Anniversary to the Vaths! I can't believe I didn't mention it!
Post a Comment
<< Home