Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot Revisited

It wasn't that long ago in a rambling and nearly impenetrable post about my identity and relationships and sex, that I compared a stable relationship to the eastern bigfoot and it seems now that not only is bigfoot real, but the first evidence of it comes from Georgia.

No, I know its confusing with the war and everything, but I mean our Georgia. The one in the Southern United States. Where they don't even have real mountains, just ridiculous and dimensionally inaccurate tourist attractions.

Here is what I'm going to do. If this evidence of a bigfoot, and eastern one that doesn't even live in the mountains pans out, I will in fact acknowledge the existance of a stable relationship and no longer publicly seek the dissolution of the marriages of my fairer friends to the brutes they have somehow been brainwashed into involving themselves with. If the evidence does not pan out however, then all the dainty damsels must offer up an hour per week of mute meditation on the deficiencies of their jack booted oppressors and the hobnails under which they suffer.

Failure to comment grants tacit agreement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home