Thursday, January 08, 2009

Attack

Yesterday, I was attacked by a cupcake. A simple birthday celebration at work quickly turned messy when my cupcake tried to commit suicide before letting me eat it alive. I saved the little bastard, but not before it covered my hands, arms, face, and pants with icing.

It was a damn good cupcake.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures or it didn't happen.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

why do you have to see to believe?

I bet you don't believe in the tooth fairy either, do you?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

what kind of cupcake? I suddenly want a cupcake. I'm going to Whole Foods tonight to pick up a pizza for dinner, and the cupcakes are right by the pizza...I think we can all see where this is going.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

It was a cupcake from Kroger, nothing fancy. Walmart makes some good cupcakes, but I'm sure whole foods does too. :)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

A cupcake shop just opened around the corner. I think this post is going to make me go there.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Dammit...I HAD the cupcake, but I'm craving one now too.

I don't know if I want to go through that kind of drama again.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I didn't get a cupcake after all. I was standing right next to them, but I was strong. Well, not that strong. I bought a bag of fancy zingerman's chocolate bars instead.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's not really strong at all, Mary. That's just distracted.

-mo

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home