Last Telegraph
The rain has started here, though just little splotches now. It seems odd that a couple of weeks ago, the National Guard was ferrying me from danger and now, the official word is not to flee but to brace ourselves for a vicious onslaught of wind and rain. It was Rita in 2005 the last time we had a bad one, and this is looking worse, a more direct hit on Houston.
Several of you have promised prayers. Of course, I welcome them, but it seems somehow unnecessary as if some higher being is going to hear your prayers before he hears mine.
Anyway, I'm certain that there are a team of utility workmen standing by for the express purpose of restoring my power once the all clear is given, but in case there are unforeseen delays, I wanted to let you know not to worry, or at least not anymore than is humanly possible, because of course, if my contact with you is severed you will probably feel as if it was an important body part that has been cut off, and you really can't forestall that feeling, so my advice is just to ride it out and know that you are not alone in your agony, unless of course it does happen to be my time, in which case you are absolutely all alone, and I would totally understand if you have to fall on your sword or whatever you are using for home defense just to somehow be closer to me, even though you won't really achieve that because once I leave the corporeal plane of existence, I'll probably be on some higher plane unachievable by mere mortals, so on second thought, don't fall on your sword, just try to eke out whatever kind of empty life you can in a world without me, which by the way, probably won't even happen.
Honestly, a world without me. Can you even imagine such a thing?
Several of you have promised prayers. Of course, I welcome them, but it seems somehow unnecessary as if some higher being is going to hear your prayers before he hears mine.
Anyway, I'm certain that there are a team of utility workmen standing by for the express purpose of restoring my power once the all clear is given, but in case there are unforeseen delays, I wanted to let you know not to worry, or at least not anymore than is humanly possible, because of course, if my contact with you is severed you will probably feel as if it was an important body part that has been cut off, and you really can't forestall that feeling, so my advice is just to ride it out and know that you are not alone in your agony, unless of course it does happen to be my time, in which case you are absolutely all alone, and I would totally understand if you have to fall on your sword or whatever you are using for home defense just to somehow be closer to me, even though you won't really achieve that because once I leave the corporeal plane of existence, I'll probably be on some higher plane unachievable by mere mortals, so on second thought, don't fall on your sword, just try to eke out whatever kind of empty life you can in a world without me, which by the way, probably won't even happen.
Honestly, a world without me. Can you even imagine such a thing?

1 Comments:
did you make it?
Post a Comment
<< Home