We sit and we sigh
I think tomorrow I'll just be leaving directly from work. I don't have to, but it seems judicious. I'll probably need a full day of proper preening to ensure I look the way I want to look without stealing too much attention away from the beautiful bride. It will be a performance to rival Eddie Caminetti's in the Ryder Cup. Of course, at the reunion, I won't have that problem. I'll be free to be as I am: the center of attention.
Lately, I've been listening to the music that Tony Soprano dies too. Ironic that it contains the lyrics:
But it doesn't, does it? The movie does end. Things do not go on and on and on and on.
Cut to black.
Lately, I've been listening to the music that Tony Soprano dies too. Ironic that it contains the lyrics:
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on
It goes on and on and on and on
Cut to black.

1 Comments:
Where'd you go? Why'd you leave us?
Post a Comment
<< Home