We're all scared of the future
Oh, the gardening boy seemed to be in danger of having his eyeballs fall out of his head whe he saw it, so I suppose it bears mentioning: I have the seventh book. I'll spare you any details, because I'm sure several of you would just about murder me if I let slip the details even though those very same people will demand some sort of proof beyond my own personal excellence that I merit such a coveted thing.
Its just endings are what they are, aren't they? This is it and no more. For you, darling. For people like me, I'm sure Miss Rowling will continue writing.
Its just endings are what they are, aren't they? This is it and no more. For you, darling. For people like me, I'm sure Miss Rowling will continue writing.

2 Comments:
Ummm, how?
Please, sir, a lady never tells, and a gentleman never asks. I'm told, however, that you commoners can obtain a patently inferior ethereal copy over the webtubes. My own physical tome, a special printing on pulp made from the wollemi pine, is much to valuable to even show you.
Post a Comment
<< Home