Friday, February 10, 2006

Sampler

I am currently sitting at the Cincinnati airport. They overbooked my flight and asked for volunteers to fly to baton rouge instead (with ground transport to NOLA). Since, I was heading to the big BR anyway, I decided to volunteer (the 400 delta dollars don't hurt either). My flight to BR isn't for another 2 hours or so, so I decided to take my dinner voucher and head to the Watson Bros. Brewhouse Pub in the terminal. I'm now waiting for my dinner (Southwestern Pizza) and sipping on my brewhouse sampler. I have no idea what i'm drinking, but its not bad. Not the best i've had (its all a little too hoppy for me), but it is certainly drinkable.

Anyway, that's the update.

2 Comments:

Blogger richard said...

damn, that's the best travel glitch story i've ever heard. enjoy the beer!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You know, it really worked out well for me. I got home a little bit later than planned, but nothing too bad...well worth the vouchers...and I got to taste a couple of new beers. All in all...a good travel issue!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home