Erlanger, Kentucky
I'm currently in Erlanger, KY (otherwise known as the Kentucky side of Cincinnati, OH). I've been here since Tuesday night and will be here for two more weeks (with weekend trips to Baton Rouge and New Orleans to do some Mardi Gras-ing). So far, I'm enjoying the little that I've seen of Kentucky. Granted, I haven't seen much...just the ride from the airport in the dark and the parking lot between my hotel and my client's building during the day. I think I'm going to get a car next week so that I can do a little exploring at night (and maybe taste the chili that Cincinnati is so well known for and that did not make my hotel's limited dinner list)and maybe meet up with a friend or two from national training. It's also been recommended that I try out one of the local ice cream joints (but it may be too cold for me to eat ice cream).
The weather is cold, although some of you who live in Michigan may disagree. There is snow on the ground, so I think that qualifies the tempeture as "cold". While there is snow on the ground, I haven't actually seen it snow yet. It always happens when I'm asleep. From what I understand 3-4 inches of the stuff is expected to fall tonight, after I leave for New Orleans, so I will, once again, miss it. That's really the thing that I was looking forward to seeing the most while here.
I have a feeling that I'm never going to see it snow while here.
The weather is cold, although some of you who live in Michigan may disagree. There is snow on the ground, so I think that qualifies the tempeture as "cold". While there is snow on the ground, I haven't actually seen it snow yet. It always happens when I'm asleep. From what I understand 3-4 inches of the stuff is expected to fall tonight, after I leave for New Orleans, so I will, once again, miss it. That's really the thing that I was looking forward to seeing the most while here.
I have a feeling that I'm never going to see it snow while here.

2 Comments:
Ah, Skyline Chili. We lived in Ohio for a few years. Skyline chili has chocolate/cocoa powder in it.
Skyline has been recommended...and there is one pretty close by. I just have to figure out how to get there...
Post a Comment
<< Home