So....
I almost managed to kill (or at the very least, seriously injure) myself yesterday. I had decided to wear 4 inch heels to work (they are surprisingly comfortable, so this isn't as unreasonable as it sounds). The trouble came when I decided to go down a flight of stairs and the heel of one shoe snagged in the cuff on my pants, causing me to trip. The stairs here are the steel/concrete variety that are pretty damn scary. My life flashed before my eyes....well, actually, not my life, but I could immediately see the outcome of my tumble down....i got a flash of me lying at the bottom with a broken leg and my hair all eskew.
Fortunately, I was able to grab the railing, and get my feet up in time to catch myself. I think i cleared 5 steps in this jump. In fact, I think that if there had been people watching and judging my landing, I would have gotten atleast a 9.3 for technical merit. Maybe only a 8.9 for artistic interpretation though.
Fortunately, I was able to grab the railing, and get my feet up in time to catch myself. I think i cleared 5 steps in this jump. In fact, I think that if there had been people watching and judging my landing, I would have gotten atleast a 9.3 for technical merit. Maybe only a 8.9 for artistic interpretation though.

3 Comments:
It could be a situation where the judges from France and Russia shaving points and are conspiring against you in favor of the Candians. Hey, it's happened before, so I would investigate if I were you.
Minty cheeks is ANGRY again because of the lack of updates. With so may parties, you think you'd be able to tell us one story....sheesh!
Oh, I've done that before!
You're so lucky you didn't break your ankle or worse!
Post a Comment
<< Home