Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dancing in the Moonlight

I was all excited a few months ago when I found out the my float for the Jupiter parade would be wearing pirate costumes...but, it was just not meant to be. We found out, when the costumes were picked up, that we're not going to be pirates....

Any guess on what I'll be dressing up as next Saturday? The only clues I can give is that the parade has a Halloween theme...and there was a campy movie made in the 80's starring this particular character....

8 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Mr. Boogedy?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

hahaa....no, but that would be great!

Think traditional halloween. The blog title is also a hint.

:)

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Listen, Stiles. Do you know anything about a rash that's going around?"

11:13 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Very good Matt....and thanks for clueing me into the quote..The movie is Teen Wolf. I am going to be on a float full of werewolves!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also like to have my post removed by the author. It is a pasttime of mine. You can remove it of your own accord or I can fill it with things no one should have to read. Your choice.

Also, could you link to that other blog you comment on lately? I can't ask the dj to link to it as he is contrarian to my desires unless they starkly align with his own which is rarely the case. Anyway, if you link to it, then I can follow a little chain. If you need to make room, I suggest you get rid of someone I don't read such as everybody but the dj.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

First off, I deleted that comment because I misspelled werewolf. ;)

Secondly, good idea. But since I read the other blogs that I link to, I'm just going to add the other one to the list, instead of replacing any.

Love ya Carlos.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My anonymous comments cannot be removed since they have no author. That is the whole point of them. Thanks for the link.

And another thing...Its never necessary to tell me that you love ya. We'll just assume it. Even though we're not entirely sure who or what ya is.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home