The Depths of Davey Jones' Locker
i'm still in KY, but only until the end of next week (YAY). A couple of weeks ago, a few of us started talking about taking in a Cincinnati Reds game while we're here. Someone mentioned it to management (quite a good strategy) and the whole team went to a game last night against the Florida Marlins. When we originally thought to suggest a "team building event" we figured that maybe they would get us the $36 (ooohhh aaahhhh) seats around the first base line, but no...they bought us the diamond seats ($200) right behind home plate. You know, the ones that are extra cushiony, with access to the diamond club and waitstaff to bring you beer, popcorn, hot dogs and nachos. I think we ordered at least 2 of everything off the menu (we're classy like that). All in all, it was a great night.
A colleague and I are currently trying to incorporate the words "davey jones' locker" into every day conversation. What can you come up with?
A colleague and I are currently trying to incorporate the words "davey jones' locker" into every day conversation. What can you come up with?

2 Comments:
Lucky!
Ok...scratch that...I will be in KY for 3 more weeks, not just 1. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home