Super Bowl
How many monkeys taking how many pictures before you see someone that you know?
The young man giving the thumbs up with the yellow protective headgear is the mentally differently advantaged adopted son of the mother of Jacob's valet. Jacob is the Pittsburgh native who steals me away for that vitage car race they hold every year. His name is Harry, although his nickname is Nut. I'm not really sure why they call him that, perhaps because without the headgear he is likely to crack his head open like one. I don't know why that other unshaven, and I can only assume, also mentally differently advantaged youth interfered in the picture. He is obviously too mentally differently advantaged to understand how cameras work. I don't know why the institution that cares for them allowed them to mix in with the crowd. It seems dangerous.
The young man giving the thumbs up with the yellow protective headgear is the mentally differently advantaged adopted son of the mother of Jacob's valet. Jacob is the Pittsburgh native who steals me away for that vitage car race they hold every year. His name is Harry, although his nickname is Nut. I'm not really sure why they call him that, perhaps because without the headgear he is likely to crack his head open like one. I don't know why that other unshaven, and I can only assume, also mentally differently advantaged youth interfered in the picture. He is obviously too mentally differently advantaged to understand how cameras work. I don't know why the institution that cares for them allowed them to mix in with the crowd. It seems dangerous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home